It is a product dedicated both to dynamically developing companies the development of which is inhibited by capital deficit, and also to enterprises with temporary problems with keeping financial liquidity because factoring is based mainly on credibility of the provider’s repeatable contracting parties.
It is the service owing to which money from invoices with the deferred date of payment issued to the contracting party is received by the entrepreneur once the invoice is issued, and the burden of monitoring collection of receivables falls on a factoring firm (factor).
The factoring service is an ideal solution for entrepreneurs who:
- sell products and/or services with the deferred date of payment,
- cooperate with a group of regular consumers,
- want to diversify their sources of financing,
- develop dynamically,
- want to enter new markets, also foreign ones,
- want to transfer the risk of the lack of payment to the factor.
The reverse factoring service is an ideal solution for entrepreneurs who want to purchase a product and give factoring to the seller. In most cases, this service is offered to companies that have the “standard” factoring service implemented.
The price of the factoring service is affected by such factors as:
- the contracting party’s credibility,
- the total volume of invoices handed over for factoring,
- the provider’s financial results,
- the trade of the provider’s operations.
If the above factors will fit into the cheapest factors’ preferences, then the cost of the service may be considerably lower than the cost of a working capital loan, and obtaining this financing may take less time.
Our offer contains an offer of selected factoring institutions offering a wide spectrum of the market:
- factoring with recourse,
- factoring without recourse,